Pages

Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 11, 2016

Good Morning Quotes for Her

“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus a day so I never have to live without you."
– A.A. Milne

“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am with you."
– Roy Croft
You can see more:



“Come live with me, and be my love, and we will some new pleasures prove, of golden sands, and crystal brooks, with silken lines and silver hooks."
– John Donne

“If I knew I would be so happy one day, I would have searched for you harder and found you before so that I could spend more time with you."
– Sal Dormant

“I don’t know if I ever told you this before, but you’re the only one I’ve ever waited for this long."
– Frank Ocean

“I am entirely yours that if I might have all the world given me, I could not be happy but in your love."
– The Duke of Marlborough

Beautiful Good Morning Quotes for Her   

“Come live in my heart and pay no rent."
– Samuel Lover
“Every girl/woman in the world has flaws. Instead of focusing on your flaws when you look in a mirror, focus on the parts of you that you love; try to do this every morning. You will ooze confidence all day long."
– Chelan Simmons

“Who will tell whether one happy moment of love or the joy of breathing or walking on a bright morning and smelling the fresh air, is not worth all the suffering and effort which life implies."
– Erich Fromm

“When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love."
– Marcus Aurelius

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Sample Text

 
Blogger Templates